The Charkra Balancing blends are design to be used as a purefume to balance your energy centres.
Receive A FREE PACK OF CHAKRA ASSESMENT CARDS created by The Enchantress.
The Chakras are the main energetic centres of the body, our electric wiring system. Chakras also regulate different parts of our body, therefore our life. The word “Chakra” means “wheel” in Sanskrit, and there are lots of chakras in and out of our bodies. However, we believe that the main seven chakras that run throughout our spine form the pillar that runs the entire structure.
This pack brings 7 powerful blends that are created with Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, Reiki infused Crystals and homegrown/homedried flowers. The base of this blends is coconut and almond oil.
- ROOT CHAKRA The Root Chakra is associated with the reproductive glands. It is the centre of physical energy, grounding and self-preservation. The Root Chakra governs the back, feet, hips, spine and legs. The Root Chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations. If it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root Chakra is probably under-active. You would easily feel unwelcome and unsupported. If this Chakra is over-active, you may be very materialistic and greedy. You are probably obsessed with being secure and resist change.
- SACRAL CHAKRA The Sacral Chakra governs the sexual organs, bladder, bowel and lower intestine. This Chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open, your feelings flow freely and are expressed without you being over emotional. You are open to intimacy and you can be passionate and lively. You have no problems dealing with your sexuality. If you tend to be stiff and unemotional or have a poker face, the Sacral Chakra is under-active. You are not very open to people. If this Chakra is over active, you tend to be emotional all the time. You will feel emotionally attached to people and can be very sexual.
- SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA This Chakra governs the stomach, upper intestines, upper back and upper spine. This Chakra is about asserting yourself in a group. When it is open, you feel in control and you have sufficient self-esteem. When this Chakra is under-active you tend to be passive and indecisive. You are probably timid and don't get what you want. If this Chakra is over active you are domineering and probably even aggressive.
- HEART CHAKRA The Heart Chakra is associated with the circulatory System and thymus Gland. It is the centre of Compassion, Love, Group Consciousness and Spirituality. The Heart Chakra governs the heart, lungs, blood and circulation. As the Heart Chakra is about Love, kindness and affection, when it is open, you are compassionate and friendly, you work at harmonious relationships. When your Heart Chakra is under-active, you are cold and distant. If this Chakra is over-active, you are suffocating people with your love and your love probably has quite selfish reasons.
- THROAT CHAKRA The Throat Chakra is associated with the Respiratory System/Thyroid Gland. It is the centre for sound, communication, speech, writing and thought expression. The Throat Chakra governs the throat, thyroid, mouth, teeth, tongue and jaw. This Chakra is about self expression and talking. When it is open, you have no problems expressing yourself and you might be doing so in a creative way. When this Chakra is under-active, you tend to not speak as much and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this Chakra. If this Chakra is over-active, you tend to speak to much, usually to domineer and keep people at a distance. You are a bad listener if this is the case
- BROW OR THIRD EYE CHAKRA The Third Eye Chakra is associated with the Autonomic Nervous System/Pituitary Gland. It is the centre of psychic power, spirit energies, higher intuition and light. The Third Eye Chakra governs the pituitary gland, pineal gland, skull, eyes, brain, nervous system and the senses. This Chakra is about insight and visualization. When it is open, you have a good intuition. You may tend to fantasies. If it is under-active you are not very good at thinking for yourself and you may tend to rely on authoritative people. You may be rigid in your thinking, relying on beliefs too much. You might even get confused easily. If this Chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases hallucinations are possible.
- CROWN CHAKRA The Crown Chakra is associated with the central nervous system/Pineal gland. It is the centre of enlightenment, dynamic thought, truth and oneness. The Crown Chakra governs the top of the spinal cord, brain stem, pain centre and nerves. This Chakra is about wisdom and being one with the world. When this Chakra is open, you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself. If it is under-active, you are not very aware spiritually. You are probably quite rigid in your thinking. If this Chakra is over-active, you are probably intellectualizing things too much. You may be addicted to spirituality and probably ignoring your bodily needs