Spring Equinox Ceremony (Ostara)
Time & Location
About The Event
Spring is here, mating and matching, birthing ideas and all your dreams hatching. Night and day are again of equal length and in perfect equilibrium.
The name derives from the Latin words ‘aequi’ (equal) and ‘nox’ (night). The cycle of the natural world is moving towards completion, the Sun's power is coming in and the flowers are rising to meet it. Witnessing the first blossoms reminds us of new comings.
Ostara is all about fertility, renewal and rebirth. This celebration focus on new growth, the return of the light and warmth, the fertility of the soil and all we want to grow in our gardens and in our lives for the year.
Come and prepare yourself emotionally and spiritually to welcome action.
The energy is expansive and exuberant, let's dream big together.
What to expect?
· Light your fire through dance
· Ground yourself through meditation
· Feed your soul through like-minded connections
· Enhance your faith through ceremony and oracle cards
· Wake your senses through essences and smudge
· Wake your inner child through drumming
· To finish we will drink a small glass of wine (optional), eat delicious foods and be merry.
Cost: $35, includes ceremony, plant base nibbles and a small glass of organic wine. No Pagan celebration is really complete without a meal to go along with it!
What to wear: very comfortable clothing Outdoor and indoor venue depending on weather.
If you have a drum, you are welcome to bring it, and feel free to bring a blanket if cosy is your style.
The Enchantress and team
- Autumn Ceremony$35$350$0
- Pay Cash at the Venue$0$00$0