Autumn Equinox Ceremony (Mabon)
Time & Location
About The Event
Night and day are again of equal length and in perfect equilibrium - dark and light, masculine and feminine, inner and outer, in balance. But we are again on the cusp of transition and from now the year begins to wane and from this moment forward darkness begins to defeat the light. The sap of trees returns back to their roots deep in the earth, changing the green of summer to the fire of autumn, to the flaming reds, oranges and golds.
Come and prepare yourself emotionally and spiritually to travel to the darkest months of the year. Preparing ourselves to see the many shadows of our personality and connecting with the knowing of the 'all that is'.
What to expect?
· Light your fire through dance,
· Ground yourself through meditation
· Feed your soul through like-minded connections
· Enhance your faith through ceremony and oracle cards
· Wake your senses through essences and smudge
· Wake your inner child through drumming
· To finish we will drink a small glass of wine (optional), eat delicious foods and be merry.
Cost: $25, plus a small plate of vegan food to share.
What to wear: very comfortable clothing
Outdoor and indoor venue depending on weather.
If you have a drum, you are welcome to bring it, and feel free to bring a blanket if cosy is your style.
- Autumn Ceremony$25$250$0
- Pay Cash at the Venue$0$00$0